So as I was putting these pictures up, I realized I look like a drunkard.
Not so my friends! Not so! It was a marathon....a marathon that started at 2 and lasted until midnight, and I was just fine. Don't be fooled at all of the pics my so called loved ones took to incriminate me.
Here we are tailgating before the concert early in the day. We just parked, blared some Dave for a few hours, had a few cold beers, played some games...chillaxed.
I had heard of this drinking joke called "You got iced", but I hadn't experienced it for myself. Apparently, if someone puts a Smirnoff Ice in your cooler or anywhere in your view, you got iced, and you have to chug the Smirnoff....on one knee. If someone ices you and you have a Smirnoff on your person, they get double iced. Being a rookie....I got iced. The peer pressure got to me and I had to chug it. I had to take a burp break about 2/3 of the way.
Our buddies Matt and Jessica, fellow Dave lovers
me and the hubs
Jessica and myself about to walk into Dave
Finally in the concert....
The concert was AWESOME!!!! I got chill bumps more than once because they just rock my world that much. I took a couple of pictures during the concert, but they didn't really turn out. I've been on a mega-Dave kick ever since, too. All Dave, all the time - all 6 CDs in the car. Going to another Dave concert is definitely on the bucket list.
On another note...the boys surprised Jessica and I while we were down there with a very nice gift!!!! They scored major brownie points.
You'll have to check back later to see what it was! I will say that it's one of the few times Dustin has been able to actually surprise me and I am a very happy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment