Our little niece MoMo isn't so little anymore. She'll be starting kindergarten in the fall and is oh-so-big. She's grown into a beautiful little girl with a polite, mature, quirky personality. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just the other day that I skipped class and drove down from Fayetteville to be there for her birth.
What a sweet girl she's grown to be.
She had a joint birthday party with her best friend Madelyn again this year. Instead of presents, the girls had their guests donate money to the AR Children's Hospital. I told ya, she's sweet! Dustin and I drove to Danville Saturday night to wish MoMo a happy birthday. We missed the 5 year old screaming girls swimming, slipping, and sliding in the backyard, but we got there in time for the family pizza party!
Drew and Morgan
Emily, Morgan, Drew, Braelyn
Dustin and Em!
What a chunk she is!
I was nicknamed "Porkchop" when I was little for my chubbiness, but this girl gives me a run for my money!
1 comment:
Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Post a Comment