8.05.2009

Addi & Daddy

I've watched this video a dozen times, and it keeps cracking me up. Addi loves her daddy and loves for him to toss her high in the air, swing her around, and everything else. At the lake this last weekend, Addi and Ryan were jumping on the blow up mattress for-e-ver and Luke starting knocking their legs out from underneath them. Addi just thought this was hilarious. When I finally recorded Luke doing this, she of course got hurt. So at the end of this video she is crying, but in Luke's defense, he had done this several times before I recorded it and she just laughed and laughed... 

If you want the sound with the video, you have to go down to the music playlist and pause or disable it. Oh, and the loud background music is Fleetwood Mac, of course. It's not the lake at Mom and Johnny's without Fleetwood.


No comments: