
This guy look familiar?
As most of you know, my Aunt Pat (on the far left) worked as the editor on Everybody Loves Raymond. I was in 11th or 12th grade when this picture was taken (I think). Luke was playing baseball for the Razorbacks at the time, and the Hogs were playing Long Beach. Mom took advantage of the opportunity by buying me and Tiff a ticket to go out to LA with her to watch the Hogs and go stay with Aunt Pat. Pat scored us some seats for an episode taping, and she even set-up some up close and personal meet and greets! We got to meet everybody from the show except for Patricia Heaton (the mom on the show). She was kinda snobbish private. My mom and my Uncle David, who also went out there with us, even got to be extras on the show! Have you seen the episode where Debra is running for PTA President and Ray freaks out about it, and he embarrasses her at the meeting because he's stuffing beef down his pants? Yep, mom and David are at the meeting! They showed off some unforgettable facial expressions (not really - if you made any extravagant faces, you were kicked off, and I mean pronto).
Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Oh...and I know this post isn't comment worthy, but my feelings are starting to get hurt at the lack of comments. I know there is somebody reading this blog, because I can see the numbers through my site counter, people. Throw me a friggin' bone here.
2 comments:
I'll shout out... ha! Love your blog :) I check it often... way excited about ya'lls house stuff too! I can't wait to come down and see it!!! STILL no word on ours... crazy, I know! We'll have to plan another dinner/lunch date with Sarah sometime soon
Yay!!! Thanks, Christin! I'll keep blogging...even if it's just for you! Ha! Dido on the lunch date. It's going to be summer before we know it! Bummer about your house...but I have a feeling it will come together. I LOVED the pictures of the backyard and trees. I wish we had trees!
Post a Comment