3.27.2009

It's All Coming Together!

So much moving has happened this past year! I can hardly wrap my head around it. First, Mom and Johnny decided they were officially moving to the lake and started building a home. Then, Luke and Tiffany decided they were coming back home to Arkansas. My parents put their house up for sale (still on the market, anyone you know looking for a centrally located 3BR 2B?), have now sold the trailer at the lake, and now their lake home is almost finished! On top of all of that, Dustin and I moved back home to Arkansas this year and have now bought our first home and will be moving (AGAIN) in a month! Sheesh! No more moving for this side of the family. After May, we're done!

We will be going to the trailer soon to clean out our stuff. Mom will probably (hopefully) be moving by the end of April, and Dustin and I will be moving in the middle of May. Here is an update on my parent's new lake home. I hope they love it, because nobody is moving any more! But really, how could you not love this?

Almost finished!
The view into what will be the screened in porch from the side deck
The indoor part of the fireplace, the living room
The entryway and living room
The bonus room upstairs, aka, Addi's playroom
Hope you have a fabulous weekend (despite the chance for severe thunderstorms)! 
Oh, and one more thing...Mom sent me this picture this morning of Addi. Just look at this face. I could just eat her up! 

No comments: