2.04.2009

A Moment...

Dustin and I can be quite the cornballs. Especially when we're talking lovey-dovey. Actually, I think it all started when we caught on to my mom and Johnny's lovey-dovey talk. Johnny calls my mom "hun-um-bun-um", and if you're upset, tired, or anything of the liking, Johnny says "you're widdle". So, as embarassed as I am to say this, we talk like this all the time...kind of like we're talking to a dog or Rudy.

Anywho, we had a lovey-dovey moment when we went to bed last night that turned corny. I just said "I love you" and gave him a kiss like I always do before we fall asleep, and he did the same. But then, I just got that warm-fuzzy feeling inside, and the conversation went as follows:

Me: I do. I really love you. And I hope you always know that.

Dustin: You're widdle. I love you, too, babe.

Me: You complete me.

Dustin: --silence--

Me: You had me at hello.

Dustin: Show me the money!!!!!(In a yelling voice....in bed.)

Jerry McGuire, anyone??

No comments: