1.22.2009

Progress on Williams' Retirement Home

See that little speck? Keep looking...it will get bigger.
Doesn't exactly blend with nature just yet...
View from the HWY
Closest view you're going to get from the back.
Beautiful beginning!

My parent's house they're building at Snake Creek on Lake Tenkiller is getting closer to reality every day! I can't believe how fast it's all going up. Move in day should be mid-March. Mom and I went shopping in Tulsa last weekend at an outdoor antique mall and found some good buys! She purchased and old library book case that is refinished with the ladder and all. It's gorgeous and it was on sale! Wish I had a picture...but I don't (bummer).

We also went to a place in Tulsa called Windsor Market. AWE-some! I could've walked around there forever. FYI - if you like something there, pick it up and do not hesitate. It WILL be gone when you go back. We lost a couple of deals being lazy. Mom and I think we'll make this an annual Tulsa shopping trip. They had so many unusual things that you don't see everyday. I love that kinda stuff - the stuff that has character written all over it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly! I LOVE Windsor Market. My mom and I enjoy shopping there too! The house is beautiful. I'm jealous!

-Sarah B.

Carly said...

Thanks, Sarah! You know that's NOT the one we are thinking of buying, correct? Ha! That will be a vacation home for me! A free one! : )