Oh my goodness! Two months! I guess you can tell that we've been busy! This is our first weekend in town since school has started. We've been busy enjoying our last weekends at Lake Ouachita & Tenkiller, celebrating both our birthdays, celebrating Drew's 3rd Birthday, going to my friend Hayley's engagement party, my cousin's wedding in Kansas City, and visiting family! On the weekdays, when we get off work, we are pretty lazy. We spend our nights deciding who is going to cook dinner and what shows we are going to watch, but have promised ourselves that we have to get out of the rut of being couch potatoes! We just signed another 6 month lease for our apartment and hope it will be the last apartment lease we ever pay! I'm getting really excited thinking about being in a house by this summer. I've started buying home magazines and thinking about aesthetics while Dustin is the budget king and only cares about having a big yard and nice outdoor area. Luckily we have the same style, so I think when we find the one, we'll both know it. Here are some pictures of the past couple of months.
10.12.2008
Yikes! 2 months!
Oh my goodness! Two months! I guess you can tell that we've been busy! This is our first weekend in town since school has started. We've been busy enjoying our last weekends at Lake Ouachita & Tenkiller, celebrating both our birthdays, celebrating Drew's 3rd Birthday, going to my friend Hayley's engagement party, my cousin's wedding in Kansas City, and visiting family! On the weekdays, when we get off work, we are pretty lazy. We spend our nights deciding who is going to cook dinner and what shows we are going to watch, but have promised ourselves that we have to get out of the rut of being couch potatoes! We just signed another 6 month lease for our apartment and hope it will be the last apartment lease we ever pay! I'm getting really excited thinking about being in a house by this summer. I've started buying home magazines and thinking about aesthetics while Dustin is the budget king and only cares about having a big yard and nice outdoor area. Luckily we have the same style, so I think when we find the one, we'll both know it. Here are some pictures of the past couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment